Awesome Video Games Ep29 Awesome Video Games Ep29

Hillarious

Great use to make fun of early 90's television. I really enjoy the series and hope you make more.

In Memory Of Elle In Memory Of Elle

Very dramatic

I liked the animation and style you put in this flash, which shows your friend elle still having the same kind of happy attitude in heaven. But that is one sad way to die. This flash really made me depressed now. :( But really good animation.

Tails and his GBA 3 Tails and his GBA 3

Awsome and funny.

Great work at making this sprite movie such a success. I really liked the special effects when the GBA is turned on and they warp. Purely awsome. And thanks for crediting me for the Sonic Battle rips of Tails. Keep on making this series. I think its great. :D

RupeeClock responds:

Oh sweet, I wasn't expecting you to complement me. ^_^

Yeah, thanks for those sprites, they were pretty damn useful!

On the last movie, Daniel Sidney wasn't too happy that I mispelt his name by a single letter, he isn't all that kind to be honest. :\

Unfortinatly, I don't intend to continue this series, this was the finalie, but I'm very glad that you liked it. :D

TOM#1 Preview TOM#1 Preview

Interesting concept.

WORK ON IT SABE! I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT! D:

Naruto Haruka Kanata Naruto Haruka Kanata

You basically copied

You copied the idea of that one guy who made "Naruto Go GO" here in NG. But you did more video clips than sprites. :/ Oh and the Music quality sucks. Please find a more better one thats at the right speed cause that music was too slow. Thank you for your time. ;)

Sonic: Bad Bubbles (VGDC) Sonic: Bad Bubbles (VGDC)

Heh, he dies of the bean'd borito combo.

Rofflecopter man. That was funny. XD

GameOver GameOver

Awsome job Tri.

I always liked the way you draw. But now you do Flash! :D I think its awsome and so is your idea. If you ever need help with anything you can always ask me. (But I know you won't, cause you ingnore us 'Tri fans.' D:)

Stick:FIGHTER Stick:FIGHTER

Wow

30 seconds long, BUT 3 MEGS IN SIZE!

Passion Of The Christians Passion Of The Christians

What the crap?

Dude, that made no sense....I dun get it...

G.R.U.N.T. Trailer G.R.U.N.T. Trailer

Cool.

This is a good flash, I liked the mechanical female android that pwned. Very nice flash.