View Profile Riokenn

16 Movie Reviews

Hillarious

Great use to make fun of early 90's television. I really enjoy the series and hope you make more.

Very dramatic

I liked the animation and style you put in this flash, which shows your friend elle still having the same kind of happy attitude in heaven. But that is one sad way to die. This flash really made me depressed now. :( But really good animation.

Awsome and funny.

Great work at making this sprite movie such a success. I really liked the special effects when the GBA is turned on and they warp. Purely awsome. And thanks for crediting me for the Sonic Battle rips of Tails. Keep on making this series. I think its great. :D

RupeeClock responds:

Oh sweet, I wasn't expecting you to complement me. ^_^

Yeah, thanks for those sprites, they were pretty damn useful!

On the last movie, Daniel Sidney wasn't too happy that I mispelt his name by a single letter, he isn't all that kind to be honest. :\

Unfortinatly, I don't intend to continue this series, this was the finalie, but I'm very glad that you liked it. :D

2 Game Reviews

Y IS IT TAKING A LONG TIME TO LOAD

Yea read up there ^

Yeowi responds:

it really is a big game.... but at least it's pretty darn fun.

game updated!!! has a save feature, fixed voices, a working preloader, more extras, can't lose mode, other fixes, less lag(stun censorBot often for even less lag). tell your friends ^_^

LOL1111!!!!11!

Yo INvader Zim is the funniest shit..............but the right bottom side isnt working ;_;. You should have put in that sound when he says "ugh........my squigilispuch!" That organ Urkans have that shit was funny anywayz great work.

1 Audio Review

NICE!

Aw man awsome music from a OG music. :D I like it very much.

30, Male